Holiday Pics
Doesn't it seem like Christmas was ages ago?
Now that we have our Blog sorted out. A new router helps, as does Picasa. What an amazing way to store pictures.
The first set is the Pavans. The pictures were taken at my mom's on Christmas. My niece and nephew are totally grown up for those of you that remember them as babies. And my mom doesn't she look great? She will be 83 in a couple of weeks.
Yes, I have to answer to two Octogenerians - Hazel and my Mom. I gave my mom a pillow a few years ago that said "If it is not one thing, its your mother". I still laugh except when I'm in trouble with either of these two ladies.
My family is below.
Brad and I don't like the stress of a New Years Eve Party. There is just too much expectation - plus there are no cabs. The past couple of years we have had the night before party which seems to work. Also, it is less frenzied than the before Christmas party which sometimes clashes with Brad's birthday which needs to be special on its own.
The only rule is that we have to serve spriral ham from the Old Time Butcher from Oakville. Also there has to be Bone Sucking mustard. I never take enough photos at parties but there are a few below. You might notice from the album cover, the creativity of the Scarborough/Sudan crowd never wanes - especially when it comes to party tricks. Mac is demonstrating the "Horney Slipper". Brad's shoe horn has a whole new role in our house.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home