Biking with Friends
A good day in the country!
There is something really nice about heading out on the country roads with your buddies. It so happens that this group are pretty awesome riders. They politely carry me along for which I am grateful.
Before you check out the pics, there is a couple of things I should mention.
My favourite Metrosexual is off the market. Remy has met a wonderful woman who knows more about pro- cycling than Phil Leggit.....what kind of car does Team CSC drive? Yikes. Her name is Barbara. We all have to be on our best behaviour so we don't scare her. I wonder if she has noticed that Remy stole his apartment from the Pottery Barn showroom?
The second thing I need to mention is that Remy, Roxanne and Fred did the Tour for Kids this summer.
Here is the website:http://www.tourforkids.com/
This is a 4-day 760 Km tour from Richmond Hill to Lake Muskoka then to Haliburton, to Peterborough and then back to Richmond Hill.
Here is the happy couple at our break in Campbelleville.
Fred and Rox
This would be the first time today I'm not looking at the ass-end of this group.
This shot is from Britannia Road just east of Guelph Line
Here is one piece of advice. If you get caught in a thunder storm, do not stop at a community centre where the bag pipers are practicing. I swear God only brought on the storm so he/she wouldn't have to listen to them.
This picture was taken by a trapped tri-athlete. Okay, listening to her and her training/race regime was worse than the bag-pipers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home